- Stories of Our Lives
- and Our Loved Ones
- The following links are stories
told by our family. I have had fun listening to these as a child
and as an adult. I hope you find them as intriguing as I do.
some of them might get a little graphic but you have to remember
the times we are talking about. All I can say is there didn't
seem to be a boring moment!
- This page will be updated
- If you have a family story that might fit in here, I would
be happy to put it up. Just email me and let me know. email@example.com
- Jungle Town- This story is about Delmar and Howard Rawls in
the 1940's. They were quite the pair. As told by VR Rawls their
- Wash Day- A story about Martha Loretta Cranford Rawls, memories
of her. As told by Cyd Rawls.
- A letter From
Sally Vesey Spiva ca 1941-
This letter tells about the old days. Sarah Elizabeth "Sally/Eva"
Vesey was married to Henry Evan Spiva, b. ca. 1872 . Great
letter contributed by Jan Dunham!
- The diary
of Mary Sophia Adams Goodrum
- The following transcribed excerpt is from
the Journal of Mary Sophia Adams Goodrum's Journal (Joseph Rawls'
grand daughter) that I received from Betty Worley.... The first
transcriptions is a story of her grandmother during the Revolutionary
War written in 1878.